March 1 is the last date to register for the NEET UG 2017 test conducted by CBSE.
Those who haven’t registered, you have just a couple of days, so hurry!
The application procedure is as below:
- Go to the official website, cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on the link, ‘Apply online’
- Fill in the online application form and note down the registration number
- Upload images of photograph and signature
- Make payment of fee
- Take printout of confirmation page
The exam will be conducted around all over India for admissions to MBBS/BDS courses in medical/dental colleges run with an approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
Recent update on NEET-UG:
- The NEET-UG will be conducted in six additional languages from the commencing academic session 2017-18, a statement released by the Union Health Ministry
- The six languages in which the exams will be conducted are Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu and Tamil, apart from conventional English, Hindi
The exam will consist of 180 objective type questions Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology). The duration of the test would be of three hours.
- Last date for successful final transaction of fee: March 1
- Date of uploading of admit cards on website: April 15
- Date of examination: May 7
- Declaration of result: June 8
Date: Feb 27, 2017