2,000 P.O. recruitment by SBI
State Bank of India is looking for 2,000 candidates to fill up vacancies at the post of Probationary Officer (PO). The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and wish to apply should go through the list of information, provided below:
- The candidates are advised to take a printout of their system-generated online application forms after submitting the application;
- The on-line registration of application and fee payment will be available from April 13 to May 2;
- The candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank will admit to the test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of the interview;
- The candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam;
- Not more than one application should be submitted by a candidate. In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/intimation charges paid for the other registrations will stand forfeited. Multiple attendance/appearance by a candidate in examination and/or GD and/or interview will be summarily rejected/candidature will be cancelled;
- The possibility for occurrence of some problems in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely, which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problems, which may include the conduct of another examination if considered necessary;
- The candidates serving in Govt./Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) including nationalised banks and financial institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- If shortlisted, the candidates will be required to produce a proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment;
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority in the format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST candidates, if called for interview;
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservation under the OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on May 2. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period April 1 to the date of interview, should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview;
- The candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID functional for receiving advice, viz. call letters/interview advices etc.
Source : Indiatoday
Date : April 17, 2015