Location : CIGMA Foundation Trust, No.29, 2nd Floor, R.V.Road, Opposite Vijaya College,
Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004.
Contact Nos . : Phone : 080-41554225 ( 9am to 5pm ), Mobile : 9241778866 ( 9am to 9pm)
Dates for Filling the ONLINE Form : 4 February 2015 to 19 February 2015
Documents Required :
1. Photocopy of Child Date of Birth Proof – Birth Certificate.
2. Photocopy of Income & Caste Proof Certificate issued by Tahsildar
3. Photocopy of Address Proof Document of Father / Mother – Election Voter ID Proof.
4. Photocopy of Death Certificate of Father / Mother in case of Orphan Children.
5. Photocopy of Disability Certificate in case of child with disability.
5. Recent Passport size Photo of Student.
Important Note to Parents :
- Admission under RTE is for LKG and 1st Std only.
- Parents have to give names of 5 schools in order of Preference. Hence they must do a little homework before coming to us for filling the forms.
- Students who get admission through RTE will get FREE education till their 10th std. They donot have to pay the admission fee and tuition fee. But they have to pay the fee towards uniform, books, computer, lab etc.. charged by the schools. It also does not cover the school bus fees or auto fees.
- Every school coming under RTE has to allot 25% of their LKG and 1st Std Seats. For Karnataka, the districtwise list of schools and the No. of seats in each school is available here – http://schooleducation.kar.nic.in/pryedn/nschools1516.html
- At the time of document verification, the parents must produce all original documents at the choice of school.
- Selection of students is based on Online Lottery. Hence parents must give their school preference cautiously.
- Filled in Online Form must be submitted to all the schools selected in the Online Application.
Last Date to Apply Online for RTE Admission in Karnataka : 19 February 2015
Source: The Milli Gazette
Date: Feb 6, 2014