Over 34000 CLAT aspirants who wrote the CLAT test were relieved to finally get their results on the 6th of June 2014.
The results announced on the 31st of May were withdrawn within a few hours of it’s release because of “technical discrepancies”.
CLAT 2014 was organised by Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) and the test was conducted on May 11, 2014.
This is an entrance test for one of the most prestigious Law courses in the country and in all 1,660 undergraduate seats and 491 postgraduate seats in LLB and LLM at 14 reputed national law schools are sought for by the aspirants, including:
1. National Law School of India University (NLSIU) – Bangalore
2. WB National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS) – Kolkata
3. National Law Institute University (NLIU) – Bhopal
4. NALSAR University of Law Hyderabad
5. National Law University (NLU) – Jodhpur
6. Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU) – Raipur
7. Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) – Gandhinagar
8. National Law University and Judicial Academy Assam (NLUJAA) – Guwahati
9. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL) – Patiala
10. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU) – Patna
11. National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) – Kochi
12. National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL) – Ranchi
13. National Law University Odisha (NLUO) – Cuttack
14. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU) – Lucknow
Date: June 8, 2014