The admission forms for IIT Joint Admission to Master of Science (IIT JAM) are now available online. The candidates must submit their application forms on or before April 20. They can do so by logging in using their JAM Online Application Processing System (JAPS) on the official JAM website, www.iitg.ac.in.
This application procedure is open only for those candidates who qualified the IIT JAM 2015. The qualifying candidates are eligible for applying to any of the academic programmes offered by the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc Bangalore) and the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
The IIT JAM is an entrance examination conducted across India by IITs. It is held for admissions to several post Bachelor’s programmes offered by IITs and IISc Bangalore, such as Master of Science (M.Sc), Master of Technology (M.Tech), Joint M.Sc and Ph.D, Ph.D courses, dual degrees and so on.
This year the exam was held by IIT Guwahati on February 8 and the results were declared on March 19. The results, answer key and scorecards were available online for candidates to download. Only qualified candidates can download their scorecards.
To fill the application form follow these steps:
- Go to the website www.iitg.ac.in
- Click on the tab ‘Login through JAPS’
- Fill your registration no. and password
- Submit the details
- Click on ‘Admission form filling’
- After filling in the form, upload the required documents in the ‘documents’ tab
- Now click on the ‘Programme choices’ tab and select your course
- Go to the ‘declaration’ tab and accept
- Now click on ‘Submit and proceed to payment’
For any further help please visit www.iitg.ac.in
Source : Indiatoday
Date : April 17. 2015