Revised Schedule for Verification of Documents: (At all Helpline Gentres)
- Verification of documents will be done at once for all the disciplines for which the candidate
is eligible. If the candidate is eligible for more than one discipline i.e,, for Medical / Dental,
Engineering, Architecture, ISM & H, Farm Science, B-Pharm and Pharm-D,2no year B-Pharm
(Lateral Entry), then the documents will be verified for all the disciplines at once;
- However, the candidate is eligible for claiming Religious Minority or Linguistic Minority in
Medical and Dental courses can also appear for this document verification as per their CET
rank in any discipline, However, they have to come for document verification of those
reservations whenever they called for NEET Verification for Medical and Dental courses,
- The candidates who are qualified / eligible only in UGNEET 2018 for Medical / Dental (not
assigned any rank in CET-2018) have to attend UGNEET-2018 document verification later
when the schedule is published for NEET verification,
- If a candidate has got multiple ranks, then he / she can come to the Helpline Centre on the
scheduled date as per his / her highest rank either in Veterinary or ISMH or Engineering or
Architecture or Farm Science course and need not come again for other ranks in other
- The candidates SHOULD NOT attend the verification process based on Agriculturist Quota
Rank (Practical Rank).
|DATE AND DAY||Forenoon Session-1|
9,15 a.m. - 11.00 a.m.
Repoding Time: 8.30 a.m.
11,15 a,m. - 1.15 p.m.
Repoding Time: 10.15 a.m.
2.00 pm - 4,00 pm
Repofting Time: 1.00 p.m
4,15 pm - 6,15 pm
Reporting Time: 3.15 p.m,
|26-06-20 18||TUESDAY||120001||128000||128001||135000||135001||Last Rank|
N.B.: No individual intimation will be sent to the candidates regarding date and time of the above schedule.