Newcastle University offers MBA Business Excellence Scholarships to reward MBA candidates who are results orientated, customer focused, and can demonstrate emerging leadership qualities.
Value of award: £7,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility: To be considered for awards applicants must:
- Can demonstrate (through application and at interview) substantive managerial experience and good leadership potential for the future
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2019 entry
- Have substantive managerial experience (normally 4 years or more, minimum 3 years)
- Preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- Perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
Application Start and Duration: September 2019 for one year of study
Application form: No
application required. All candidates will be assessed at the point of interview
for this Scholarship.Contact: For
further information, please contact email@example.com