NEET scores for NISH admissions
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) scores will be used for admission to the Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (BASLP) course of National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) from the commencing academic year 2017-18.
The candidate’s NEET score should be reported along with the course application form; the rank list will be prepared based on this score, a press release here said.
- NISH has been accredited as Excellent Institution by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) and has been running the BASLP course, approved by RCI, since 2002
- The course prepares professionals to work as audiologists and speech therapists
- Candidates applying for admissions to BASLP should have passed government recognised 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination securing a minimum of 50 per cent marks
- SC/ST or Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates with a pass mark alone will also be eligible
- The applicant or candidate should have studied physics, chemistry, biology with an optional of mathematics / computer science/ statistics/ electronics/ psychology.
Date: Jan 30, 2017