Newcastle University India Scholarships
Newcastle University is delighted to announce eight scholarship awards for students from India. This award is available for high achieving students applying for entry onto any postgraduate Master’s degree programme at Newcastle University.
Value of award: £3,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees
Application Deadline: Thursday, 30th June, 2016
One can be eligible to apply for a NUIS award if:
In order to be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must satisfy the following conditions:
- One must be a Indian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- One must hold a Conditional or Unconditional offer on any master’s degree programme at Newcastle city campus
- One should intend to register to start your studies during the 2016-17 academic year
- The candidate should be a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards
- The candidate must have an average of 60% or above in your Bachelors degree. If the student’s are yet to complete the degree the university will assess students on the basis of the results date, providing the candidate have achieved an average of 60% or above and are expecting to maintain/ increase this in the final semester/year. Students with CGPA scores can also apply if your percentage equivalence is 60% and above
How to apply: Please complete the application form electronically and in accordance with the country specific scholarship regulations.
Country managers will award on the basis of best qualified students and content of personal statement. The most suitable candidate will be awarded the scholarship and the final decision lies with the university.
For more details please contact: International Office – Newcastle University, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org