Key Financial Highlights (Q4 FY’18)
- Consolidated Revenue from operations were Rs 183.83 crores
- EBIDTA (adjusted for other income) was Rs 76.82 crores with EBIDTA Margins of 41.8%.
The business is seasonal in nature with substantial revenues booked in
the second half of the year
- Profit after tax at Rs 59.46 crores with PAT Margins of 32.3%
Key Business Highlights
- Strengthened global presence: Strong interest for products witnessed across geographies with broad based growth (YoY) in APAC (47%), EMEA (45%), USA (7%) and India (7%)
- Substantial customer wins made during the year: 120 New customers added during FY’18 compared to 98 in FY’17; Total active customers (TTM) were 520+ as of March’18
- Company continues to strengthen the horizontal product platform with vertical service accelerators: Banking & Financial Services vertical continued to be a stronghold witnessing 36% YoY growth; Revenue from emerging verticals -Healthcare and Insurance witnessed a growth of 81% and 6% respectively
- Scaling Cloud/ Saas business by increasing penetration and strengthening the platforms to meet all compliance/ regulatory requirements. SaaS revenues witnessed robust growth of 3X to reach Rs 11.35 crores, contributing 2% to revenue from operations (Customer base increased from 8 to 22, over the last one year with large wins in USA)
- Industry Leadership: Positioned as a ‘Leader’ in Dynamic Case Management, Digital Process Automation and Enterprise Content Management by Forrester, a leading Independent Research Firm in its WaveTM It has also been positioned by Gartner in its Magic Quadrants. During the year, the Company has been named as a “Niche Player” in Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platform and a “Visionary” in Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites.
- Delivering growth through constant focus on innovation: Our new offerings include Mobility (Newgen Enterprise Mobility Framework), Virtual Repository Services, Dynamic Case Management, RPA with BPM, Digital Sensing and Flexible Designing and Authoring
- Built high level domain expertise and created robust frameworks for Retail and Corporate lending which are successfully operating across banks and geographies
Speaking about the results, Mr. Diwakar Nigam, Chairman & Managing Director, Newgen Software Technologies Ltd. said – “We are pleased to present the results of FY’18 and would like to take this opportunity to thank all our investors for showing their faith in us. In FY’18, we have continued our robust growth, profitability and cash generation momentum and witnessed strong interest across all geographies. We have witnessed large customer acquisitions in ‘Banking & Financial Services’ domain including some Fortune 500 companies. Our focus continues to be on innovation and we have launched new products/ features creating a highly connected and digital workplace”.
Newgen Software Technologies Limited (listed In India on National Stock Exchange [Script code: NEWGEN] and BSE Ltd. [Script code: 540900]), is a provider of Business Process Management, Enterprise Content Management and Customer Communication Management platforms with large, mission-critical solutions deployed at world’s leading banks, Governments, BPO’s & IT Companies, Insurance firms and Healthcare Organizations.
This press release may contain certain forward looking statements concerning Newgen Software Technologies’ future business prospects and business profitability, which are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties and the actual results could materially differ from those in such forward looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, our ability to manage growth and new business opportunities, competition (both domestic and international), economic growth in India and the target countries for business, ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost over runs on projects, our ability to manage our international operations, government policies, interest and other fiscal costs generally prevailing in the economy. Past performance may not be indicative of future performance. The company does not undertake to make any announcement in case any of these forward looking statements become materially incorrect in future or update any forward looking statements made from time to time by or on behalf of the company.
May 17, 2018