Scholastic India will be conducting One Nation Reading Together for schools all across the country on January 24, 2020.
One Nation Reading Together is an annual event, where children in schools across the country will spend 20 minutes (preferably at 10 am) on the designated day, reading for fun and participating in other activities that celebrate reading as a pleasurable and enriching experience.
There are many ways to celebrate!
Reading is all about fun. Here are some things you can do, but there are many other things that you and your students might like to do:
- Read class-wise or let the whole school read together
- Read any book of your choice
- Organise short skits or dress up as characters from books
- Invite an author or a local celebrity to read and celebrate the event with your school
- Make a bookmark or design a book cover