BMS College of Engineering is organising NEWS-2014 on Nov 7th & 8th, 2014.
NEWS-2014, a National level biennial conference, is organised with the objective to bring together research scholars, practitioners and students from academia and industry sectors working in all facets of Networking, Embedded and Wireless systems and Communication. The conference will serve as a forum for the dissemination of state-of-the-art research, development, implementations of the technologies and applications.
The key objective of NEWS-2014 is to create a program that achieves a balance between theory and practice, academia and industry, systems/tools-oriented research and content creation.
NEWS 2014 is being held once in two years since its inception in 2010.
- Adhoc & Wireless Sensor Networks
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Networks
- Cryptography and Network Security
- Data Communications
- Digital Signal Processing and Applications
- Embedded System Applications
- Image Processing
- MIMO and Adaptive Antennas
- Mobile Communication and Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Modeling & Simulation of Networks
- Multimedia Applications
- Natural Language Processing
- OFDM, CDMA and Spread Spectrum
- Reconfigurable Computing Systems
- VLSI Design and Testing
- Wireless Communication