The Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) University- Bhubaneswar has released an official notification inviting all the interested, eligible candidates for admissions into Bachelor of Technology (BTech), lateral entry to BTech (three year duration), Bachelor of Architecture (BArch) of five years duration, Master of Technology (MTech), dual degree BTech+MTech and dual degree BTech+Master of Business Administration (BTech+MBA) programme for the academic session 2017.
All the candidates interested to apply through a prescribe format latest by Friday, March 31, 2017
BTech and dual degree programmes:
All the candidates interested in applying need to be intermediate (class 12) pass from a recognised state board/university.
Also, candidates should have passed Class 12 or its equivalent with at least 60 per cent in physics, chemistry and mathematics taken together.
Lateral Entry to BTech programme:
All the candidates interested in applying need to be possess a full time Diploma in Engineering with at least 60 per cent in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state.
Candidates should be intermediate (class 12) passed from a recognised state board along with qualifying score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi either in 2016 or 2016.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE 2017) conducted by the institute.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply online at http://kiitee.eduquity.com/
- Fill in all the details in a prescribed format
- Click to submit, take printout of the same
- The print out of online application form needs to be submitted in person/by post (registered post/speed post/courier) to “The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India”.
- Last date of receiving a filled-in application form: March 31, 2017
- Date of KIITEE: Friday, April 14 to April 23, 2017
- Declaration of result: May 5, 2017.