The last date to submit the Karnataka CET 2014 application forms has been extended to April 10 by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore, as per the notification on their official website.
KEA has distributed the brochure cum application forms for the KCET 2014 exam to all the schools and colleges in Karnataka. The students can collect the forms from the concerned schools and colleges where they have submitted bank challans.
The brochure cum application form has been dispatched by speed post to the students who had requested the brochures through post.
The entrance exam is held to test the eligibility of the candidates for admission to various undergraduate courses offered in colleges in the state.
Courses covered under KCET:
- Medical/Dental (MBBS/BDS)
- Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga (ISM & H)
- Engineering/Technology (BE/BTech)
- Architecture (B Arch)
- BSc in Agriculture, Forestry, Sericulture, Agri-Biotech, Horticulture, Home Science
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- BTech in Food Tech, Dairy Technology, Fisheries Science, Food Science and Technology, Ag Marketing and Co-operation and Agricultural Engineering.
Last date to apply: April 10, 2014
Examination date: May 1 and 2, 2014
For further details interested candidates can have a look at the KEA official website: http://kea.kar.nic.in/
Date: April 04, 2014