The results of JEE Main 2017 were released on Thursday on the official website: jeemain.nic.in
The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Advanced 2017 is scheduled to be held on May 21 by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras.
According to the schedule released, the registration of the same begins today, April 28 on the official website, jeeadv.ac.in
- Last date for JEE (Advanced) 2017 registrations: May 5 till 5 pm
- Admit card available for downloading: May 10
- JEE (Advanced) 2017: May 21
- Online display of ORS and scanned responses: May 31 till June 3
- Online display of answer keys: June 4
- Feedback and comments on answer keys from the candidates: June 4 to June 6
- Online declaration of results: June 11
- Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT): June 11
- Architecture Aptitude Test: June 14
- Declaration of results of AAT: June 18
- Seat Allotment (Tentative): June 19 to July 18
This is a national level exam which is conducted for admissions into various undergraduate programmes in IIT’s located in Bhubaneswar, Bombay, Delhi,Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mandi, Madras, Palakkad, Patna, Ropar, Roorkee, Tirupati, Banaras Hindu University (IIT-BHU) Varanasi and Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad for the academic session 2017.
Moreover, a candidate is allowed to appear for JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times in consecutive years. Therefore, candidates who appeared in JEE (Advanced) 2016 for the first time are also eligible.
The HRD Ministry took a significant decision regarding JEE exams and decided that class 12 marks of the students will not be taken into account while admitting them to undergraduate courses of engineering.
Date: Apr 29, 2017